How was everyone’s Memorial Day Weekend??
I have actually been insanely sick since last week and had to work Saturday, so Sunday was spent basically sleeping all day. Monday I forced myself to get off my ass and get our spare room organized and converted into a office, while Arthur played Paul Bunyan and chopped down a bunch of trees.
I’ll do a full post on the new office setup soon, if anyone wants to see! Let me know below and I’ll get that together!
So my birthday is in 4 days, and I am actually pretty excited! 2016 has already been absolutely amazing and I know that the year of 28 will be even better.
In honor of my birthday, I am sharing my birthday wish list (hint hint, nudge nudge, Arthur).
I’ve rounded up my absolute faves below.
1. This super cute, simple bag. It’s large enough to hold all my stuff: planner, wallet, cell phone, 1087349 lip glosses, pens, notepad (for when I get a blog idea), snacks, a water bottle. The list goes on for how much stuff I convince myself I need on a daily basis.
2. Off-The-Shoulder Top– I am in love with this top. It’s beyond cute for a Birthday night out, date night, or just a casual afternoon. Pair with a pair of black pants or flared jeans, and you’re golden.
3. Lip Plumper– I’ve had filler in my lips a few times, but cannot afford to get them done again, so thank God for this lip plumper. Plumps them and it’s cheaper than getting a syringe of filler in your mouth.
4. Black Wedges- I am like Bambi when it comes to walking in heels, so these adorable Mary Jane style wedges are seriously my jam. They’ll go with anything, they’re cute AF, and they’re simple. OBSESSED.
5. Pink Clarisonic Mia– I LOVE Clarisonics. Remember this post? And this one is pink and super cute! It would look amaze on my bathroom counter, right Arthur?? (He thinks I have way too much shit on the counter)
What are your must haves when it’s your birthday, or really just any day??
Chat soon! xx
SHOP THE POST ♥